1. If you missed the top stories of the week, check out the Weekly Recap.
2. The East Meadow School District has canceled February break due to Hurricane Sandy. Read more about it at 10 a.m.
3. NuHealth, which manages recently announced a new social media initiative! Read more about the new campaign at 12 p.m.
4. Have some fun while you burn calories at a Zumba class at Wild Cherryz Dance and Fitness Studio at 5 p.m.
5. Don't forget to like East Meadow Patch on Facebook to get all of the up-to-date East Meadow news in your feeds.