Good morning East Meadow! We have reached the halfway point of our week, and the weekend is in our sights. Let's not waste any time, and here's a look at what's happening in East Meadow today.
1. Weather: More rain is on the way, according to the National Weather Service. There's an 80 percent chance of precipitation today, experts say, and the high is expected to hit 53 degrees, with east winds up to 21 mph.
2. Need to learn how to be a safe and responsible babysitter? will be hosting a at 7:30 p.m. with Laura Schneebaum. This is an hour-long workshop and overview of the Red Cross babysitting training Class.
3. will be holding theat 7 p.m. Parents of fifth grade children who are entering Woodland next year will benefit from the meeting since it will go over what to expect for you and your child.
4. A Look Back: In case you missed it Tuesday, the East Meadow Fire Department swore in new officers this past weekend, and we have the full scoop. Check out the link for some video as well!
5. A Look Ahead: Today on Patch, we have the latest installment in our "Family Forum Q&A" where we tackle important issues regarding parenting and families. Check back at 1 p.m. to find out today's topic and let your voice be heard!